Camp Gaulke

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oh, Men....

So, we are definitely watching the Academy Awards at the moment...and I'm sorry...but I have been bawling from the moment Penelope won the first award..and thanked everyone in Spanglish...ugh I am such a sucker for speeches.

Does anyone else cry?...like I have tears all down the front of my shirt...its embarrassing really...

I really wish I could blame it on hormones..or pregnancy....but alas...its just girly mushy emotions..awesome.

My purpose for this blog: I have proof that men know nothing about movie awards...nothing.

Hunter and I were discussing how 'Slumdog Millionairre' is sweeping every category...and we were mentioning how we need to see it and also 'The Reader'...

and then he says something that made me laugh hysterically...over emotion or not...it was blog worthy.

He says, " We need to compile a list of all these Grammy movies and watch them"...

Grammy movies!!! that would be like if I said we need to compile a list of all those Golden Globe songs and make a CD of them...

Oh, men...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

hahahhahahaha

yeah you should see slumdog. i saw it and its pretty intense, but good.

callie said...

hahaha thats funny!

I was watching it with Casey and he had NO clue who any of the celebrities were at all! I swear he lives in a bubble. Men...